Thursday, November 1, 2007

We Never See Mourinho Again In EPL

The ‘Special One’ was shown the exit door at Stamford Bridge in earlier in the season after an inconsistent start to the campaign.

Despite ushering in a new era of success at Chelsea in the Premier League, Alex Ferguson believes Mourinho will take a job in either Spain or Italy for his next role.

The Scot expects Mourinho to take a break from football before coming back from the spat with Roman Abramovich with renewed vigour.

"I don't know if he will come back into the English game, I'm not sure of that," Ferguson told the League Managers' Association website.

"I think Jose will end up at a top team in Spain or Italy, I'm almost certain of that.

"There certainly is no-one on the radar at the moment obviously, he's taking a break and I think he's aiming to come back fresh.

"I don't think there's any problem about him coming back into management, I think it's where he comes back in and I don't think anyone has any clues to that at this moment in time."

From : goal.com

No comments: